Lobster Pencil 4 Lobster Pencil 4

WOOOOAaahh

I am giving this a 9 because when I first saw it, it completely pulled me in.
In a weird way that is :P

But very interesting and original, and sick music BTW.

Who's song is that?

LARRY episode 1.5 LARRY episode 1.5

Not bad

Great animation, great voice acting and sound. But it was not funny to me at all, not like Larry episode 1.

Real Life Tales Real Life Tales

Funny Man

I can't give this a 10 as its no masterpiece. BUT, I thought this was pretty darn funny. Even though there was no grand story, I think that you took a simple dialog and using well suited animation made quite a humorous animation. Good stuff, Ill make sure to check out what else you've done.

Technical [Preview] Technical [Preview]

Not bad

Sounds a lot like Nelly's 'It was only just a Dream'. Besides that, not bad.

May We Dance May We Dance

Cool.

Sounds great, would be enhanced quite a bit with some bass thrown down in my opinion.

LoveKavi responds:

Thanks!, There is a bass, might be a bit to low frequency or just volume wise though, Thanks !

It Ain't My Fault It Ain't My Fault

Chill

Hey man this is a chillin track. But like the commenter before me, it gets to repetitive.

I`ve been checking out a bunch of the songs in your audio library and I have to say that they are all really smooth and well produced. The only thing I noticed that I can critique you about is that a lot of your tracks are too repetitive. Besides that, great producing and overall work bro.

stackz989 responds:

Thanks a bunch for reviewing what I produced. I'll keep on working on stuff simple and repetive until I hit the spot of variety with the tunes. Thanks once again for reviewing this chill beat.